Monday, September 24, 2012

Poolside Thinking

Poolside Thinking

In the past, I've usually studied for school on the couch or my bed, but in a house with six girls each on her own different schedule, it's more than a little impossible to get any studying done.  Yesterday, I decided to do things differently.  I went to the pool, thinking I would try to study in a different environment than what I was used to studying in.  When I got there, however, I knew I was never going to get any studying done.  With the sun's rays on my face and the sound of running water in earshot, I felt like I was on vacation, and there was no way I was going to take a break from that to study geography!  I did, however, take this time to think about things currently going on in my life and also texted my best friend to ask her opinion on things.  I may not have gotten any studying done, but hopefully by clearing my head a little, I will have an easier time when I sit down to study today.

No comments:

Post a Comment